- Where: Red Hat
- When: September 23rd - 27th
- Registration: Send Steve Dickson email with "September Bakeathon 2013" in the subject - in particular, he needs to know if you need to ship equipment to the site and how many engineers will be attending.
These are not meant to be inclusive, but reflect interests shown in the WG:
- pNFS and NFSv4.1
- NFSv4.2 prototypes
- NFSv4.0 Migration
- FedFS prototypes
No talks are scheduled
What we need is the number of attendees from your company, their names (and email) and the type of equipment you will be bringing.
We are primarily interested in if the equipment has special power requirements and if it is loud.
By the way, please look at the Event Hosting Requirements and let us know if you plan to use a network service not listed.
Shipping AddressRed Hat 314 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA 01886
There are parking lots in front and in the back of the building. The lot in front is for visitors so feel free to use it and it is the closest. There are three parking lots in the back. One right behind the building and two across the street, those parking lots are a bit of a walk so go for the front lot.
Bakeathon Recommended Hotel Information
There are 25 blocked rooms, 25 King Beds (if you need double beds just let me (or them) know).
Use the keywords Red Hat Bakeathon to refer to the room block.
Call or have your travel call for booking the block rate: $105 nightly room rate.
The Bookings need to happen before Mon Sept 2ed
Note: The Manchester Airport is much less congested than Boston Logan
- Burton Grill, 1 Cornerstone Square Westford, MA 01886, (978) 692-1220, www.burtonsgrill.com
- Eviva Cucina, 7 Cornerstone Square Westford, MA 01886, (978) 692-9050, www.evvivacucina.com
- Moonstones, 185 Chelmsford St Chelmsford, MA 01824, (978) 256-7777, www.moonstones.com
- Fishbones, 34 Central Square Chelmsford, MA 01824, (978) 250-0101 www.fishbones.com
- Gibbet Hill, 61 Lowell Road Groton, MA, 978-448-2900, www.gibbethillgrill.com
Please feel free to contact Steve directly with questions.